- Dancehall star Vybz Kartel has been charged with murder in his native Jamaica.
- The Post’s TV critic Hank Steuver reviews, “George Harrison: Living in the Material World,” Martin Scorsese’s new documentary about the former Beatle. The two-part film is on HBO Wednesday and Thursday, and is “exhaustive and loopy.”
- Indie cult figure Jeff Mangum of Neutral Milk Hotel surprised New York’s Occupy Wall Street protesters last night with an unannounced 30-minute performance. This came less than a week after a much-rumored Radiohead concert at the same spot never materialized.
- Local boys gone bit O.A.R. will be on “The Today Show” Thursday morning, performing during the show’s 10 a.m. hour.
- And in other local music news, today is Local Music Day, where you’ll hear music by D.C. acts such as U.S. Royalty, Deleted Scenes and See-I in various shops and stores around the city.
Clicky shuffle: Your random song for Wednesday morning:
- Yo La Tengo, “From a Motel 6”