10. Rick Santorum’s sweater vests. Say what you will about the man whose core regions they warmed, they were a bold and consistent choice.
9. The GOP primary debates. Those were fun! Well, the first 11 were fun. The next 30 cloyed somewhat. But hey, when else are you going to have Jon Huntsman talk to you about contraception?
8. When Mitt Romney would say things and everyone would yell at him.
6. Hearing and hearing and hearing about Mitt Romney’s dog. Wait, is this the “will miss” or “won’t miss” list?
5. Watching the Mars Curiosity touch down successfully.
4. The right to drink sodas from massive containers in New York City.
3. Ray Bradbury.
2. That time Clint Eastwood talked to a chair.
1. Apple Maps‘ exciting directions to places that often did not exist.