Well, Starbucks is going to be serving us alcohol soon, and you know what that means! Drunken caffeine-fueled orgies into the wee hours of the night!
No, I’m sorry: more evening sales for Starbucks!
Well, who says we can’t have both?
It has long been time that we combined the barista scene and the bar scene. So, here are a few starter Starbucks pick-up lines for when the opportunity arises:
- Hey, was your daddy a barista because you are ALMOST what I ordered.
- I like my coffee like I like my men: either tall or with a confusing Italian name.
- Hey girl, are you a chai because I’d like to get dirty.
- Hey, if I bought you a drink would you let me sit here for several hours and work on this screenplay?
- Hey there, did someone request a little extra whip?
- Hey girl, are you a faulty French press because I’d like to be burned by you and recall you afterwards.
- Want some non-dairy creamer?
- I like you about 1/18 as much as I like a Pumpkin Spice Latte, which is to say “I love you forever, let’s get married.”
- Hey, wait, give me another shot!