The Washington Post

Two overcome by carbon monoxide

Two men were found unconscious Saturday in the District after apparently being overcome by carbon monoxide, authorities said.

The two were taken to a hospital in serious condition after the incident in the 100 block of V Street NW, said Pete Piringer, a spokesman for the D.C. fire and emergency medical services department.

The men were overcome in the garage of a four-story apartment house while using a pressure washer in an unventilated area, Piringer said. They were found about 3:30 p.m.

The Freddie Gray case

Please provide a valid email address.

You’re all set!

Campaign 2016 Email Updates

Please provide a valid email address.

You’re all set!

Get Zika news by email

Please provide a valid email address.

You’re all set!
Comments
Show Comments
Most Read

local

Success! Check your inbox for details.

See all newsletters

Close video player
Now Playing