The new year will bring with it route and schedule changes for one Arlington Transit route. ART route 62 will still serve the Courthouse, Clarendon and Ballston Metro stops, but several stops are being eliminated:
• North Stafford Street and 13th Street North (east/westbound)
• Lee Highway and North Highland Street (east/westbound)
• Lee Highway and North Cleveland Street (eastbound)
• Lee Highway and North Calvert Street (westbound)
• Lee Highway and North Adams Street (east/westbound)
• North Veitch Street and Key Boulevard (east/westbound)
Metrobus 3 will continue to run on Lee Highway, while ART route 61 will continue to run on North Veitch Street. If you used to hop on the bus along Lee Highway and North Veitch Street, you can use ART route 62 stops on Spout Run Parkway and Lee Highway or the one at Wilson Boulevard and North Veitch Street.