6:55 A.M. Update:
Brunswick Line train 872 is now running 70 to 75 minutes behind schedule. Again — and we'll stress this all morning when reporting MARC delays — Metro is accepting MARC tickets.
6:25 A.M. Update:
Metro will honor MARC tickets this morning.
Brunswick Line train 874 is running 10 minutes behind, while train 872 is following it 40 to 45 minutes late.
While most transit agencies are back to normal for Wednesday morning, problems will persist for some MARC riders. MARC will run full service on all three trains, but some trains might depart late so that employees can have their required amounts of rest between shifts, according to the Maryland Transit Administration.
MARC’s Brunswick Line, in particular, is currently expecting major delays ofbetween 20 and 60 minutes.
Camden Line train 847 is expected to depart about 20 minutes late.
• Photos: 5.8 magnitude earthquake shakes east coast
• Video: ‘I’m still shaking a little bit’
• Quake shakes east coast, rattles residents
• Earthquake brings to mind panic of 9/11
• In Va. seismic zone, an event of rare magnitude
• National Cathedral, other buildings damaged
• Earthquake shakes up D.C.’s rhythm
• What you’re supposed to do when the ground starts to shake