[An earlier version of this post misspelled fare. We blame electronic gremlins.]
Here are the first three meetings set for this week:
• Tuesday, March 13, at 7 p.m.: Central Rappahannock Regional Library, Theatre Room (1201 Caroline St., Fredericksburg).
• Wednesday, March 14, at noon: Holiday Inn, Discovery 1 Ballroom (550 C St. SW, Washington, DC).
• Thursday, March 15, at 7 p.m.: Potomac Rappahannock Transportation Commission, 2nd Floor Board Room (14700 Potomac Mills Rd., Woodbridge).
The next four meetings begin next week:
• Thursday, March 22, at 7 p.m.: Manassas City Hall (9027 Center St., Manassas).
• Tuesday, March 27, at noon: Crystal City Marriott (1999 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Arlington).
• Wednesday, March 28, at 7 p.m.: Burke Centre Conservancy, “The Commons” Community Center (5701 Roberts Pkwy., Burke).
• Thursday, March 29, at 7 p.m.: Stafford County Government Center, Board Chambers (1300 Courthouse Rd., Stafford).
If you can’t make any of these hearings, you can also submit written comments through Friday, April 6. You can submit comments the following ways:
• Mail them to Anna Gotthardt at 1500 King St., Suite 202, Alexandria, Va., 22314.
• E-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fax them to 703-684-1313.