Herman Cain has been one of the most ubiquitous men in America over the last two weeks, battling allegations that he sexually harassed two women (baseless claims, he says), and tackling some sort of vast anti-business, Democratic, Rick Perry-engineered conspiracy to bring down his campaign for the White House.
A busy time to be sure.
But the former Godfather’s CEO apparently always has time for pizza.
Continuing his unorthodox campaign route, Cain sat down with GQ magazine, for a pizza party.
Here’s a look at Cain’s deepest thoughts on pizza, etc.
1. Cain thinks veggie pizza is sissy pizza (“A manly man don’t want it piled high with vegetables! He would call that a sissy pizza.”)
2. Pizzas have no party (“If it’s great pizza, it transcends party affiliation, just like a good idea—like 9-9-9.”).
3. Cain says a Muslim told him that “a majority of Muslims share the extremist views.”
4. If Michele Bachmann were an ice cream, she would be Tutti-frutti. (“I know I’m going to get in trouble!” he says)
5. The prospect of a Rick Perry presidency frightens him (“You don’t only have to be commander and chief, you have to be communicator in chief.)
We would say he was going to get himself into hot water on this one, but, well, he already kind of has recently...
More on PostPolitics