Congrats, Hillary Clinton, on the Twitter debut! So now what?
Just hours after your first tweet, you’ve racked up more than 200,000 followers, but you’ve only followed four accounts (of course, you had to include @BillClinton and @ChelseaClinton). We came up with 15 other Twitter accounts that should be your radar:
1. Stephen Colbert: Hey, he and Chelsea got Bill to join Twitter.
2NITE!: “I don’t like newspapers. That’s why I don’t subscribe 2 any. If I have 2 kill a spider, I use a rolled-up iPad.” @colbertreport— Stephen Colbert (@StephenAtHome) June 6, 2013
2. Darrell Issa: Just in case.
3. Joe Biden: What’s that guy doin’?
4. Chris Christie: opposition research.
Decisions that need to be made in Washington are too great to be determined by an appointee for a period of 18 months tinyurl.com/keryzhv— Governor Christie (@GovChristie) June 4, 2013
5. Andrew Cuomo: ditto. (Note that he’s already pandering.)
6. and 7. A.J. Smith and Stacy Lambe: the creators of “Texts from Hillary;” they made Hillary hot online.
Oh hey lance bass at Central Park.— (Mr.) Stacy Lambe (@sllambe) June 9, 2013
8. Weather Channel: Good forecasts for Iowa.
Get a sneak peek at our new series Weather That Changed the World! Premieres tonight at 9/8c youtu.be/4Chd5r-sYhw— The Weather Channel (@weatherchannel) June 9, 2013
9. Bill O’Reilly: Hey, it’s a big tent — really big.
TALKING POINTS: The federal government out of control-- Watch: bit.ly/ZxW8XM— Bill O’Reilly (@oreillyfactor) June 7, 2013
10. Oprah: It’s inevitable.
11. State Department: Gotta check up on the old gang.
12. Barack Obama: My main man (note to POTUS: this list is not in numeric order).
”When more women are bringing home the bacon, they shouldn’t just be getting a little bit of bacon.” —President Obama on #EqualPay— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) June 10, 2013
13. Justin Beiber: That’s a joke, people. (But... youth vote?)
beach weather all day. good stuff— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) June 3, 2013
14. Anthony Weiner: I told Huma I would.
15. In the Loop: Because I always save the best for last.
Any other ideas? Let us know @emilyaheil and @dabeard. That means you, Hillary.