1. Matt Yglesias has been doing what he can to debunk inflation mania among conservatives. Good stuff. As I said, it sure seemed to me that there were just about as many mentions of inflation as jobs at the debate last night. Totally nuts, in my view.
2. See also Paul Krugman on GOP economics.
3. Mark Thompson on how torture “works” no matter what.
4. Brad DeLong doesn’t know why Swarthmore isn’t bigger.
5. Ed Kilgore gets inside The Huck.
6. The truth behind Medicare Part D costs, from CBPP.
8. And a little fun at Rick Perry’s expense.
Enjoy the weekend, everyone – and congratulations again to Greg, and thanks to him for the opportunity.