UPDATE (Sept. 21): The window for submissions has now closed. Thank you!
With the 2016 presidential debates fast approaching, we’d like to hear from Post readers on the questions you think the candidates should be asked.
Submit your questions using the form below before Wednesday, Sept. 21. We’ll share the most popular ones, as well as some of our favorites. We’ll also bring in experts to write on select questions as part of the Missing Debate series on our In Theory blog. The rules for submitting:
- Please include your full name and email address so we may contact you and ask if we could feature your question publicly and credit you. Your identity will otherwise be kept private.
- Indicate from the drop-down menu the topic category of your suggested question. Select “other” if your question does not fit one of the listed categories.
- Be as specific as possible on what the question is and explain why you think it is important.
- Avoid profanity and epithets.
- Remember that you are pitching a question and not a point of view.
We may use your submission in related Washington Post coverage online, in print or on social media. Full terms here. Thank you!