1. Dextrophobia: Fear of objects at the right side of the body.
We can’t help but think Beyonce was suffering from dextrophobia when she recorded “Irreplaceable.”
2. Clinophobia: Fear of going to bed
Hollywood’s younger generation seems to collectively suffer from clinophobia, but poor Lindsay Lohan — she really got the raw end of the deal.
3. Heliophobia: Fear of the sun.
I’ve never thought it would be easy to be Marilyn Manson. But to have to deal with a sun phobia too? We hope the inch-thick white skin powder shields a few of the rays.
4. Phronemophobia: Fear of thinking.
I can’t help wondering if this was a criteria used during the casting of Jersey Shore.
5. Rhytiphobia: Fear of getting wrinkles.
The Real Housewives of D.C., and all their fellow housewives nationwide, must band together to beat this disease. Maybe a run to prevent rhytiphobia? A wrinkly ribbon we can all pin to our shirts?
Question: What are your phobias? Know of any phobias with awesome names. Tell us in the comments.