A two-alarm fire broke out in a large, vacant home in Olney early Monday morning, Montgomery County fire officials said. The blaze closed Georgia Ave. for several hours.

Firefighters found flames coming from the house when they arrived before 2 a.m., said Assistant Fire Chief Scott Graham. The home is located in the 300 block of Market Street. More than 30 firefighters battled the blaze, but there were no reports of injuries.

Georgia Avenue reopened around 7 a.m., according to Dr. Gridlock’s Mark Berman.

Have pictures of the blaze? Send them to tellus@washingtonpost.com.