Inaugural celebrities edition:
• James Taylor getting a tour of the Air & Space Museum Sunday with his 11-year-old twin boys. Green sweater and dark jeans. Seemed very knowledgeable about space history. Also took in an Imax film.
• John Mayer dining at Morton’s Steakhouse in Georgetown Saturday night with a party of four that included Allison Williams of “Girls.” Shrimp cocktail and a bone-in ribeye. Unclear where girlfriend Katy Perry, whom he escorted to the swearing-in, was at that moment, but she had the Kids’ Inaugural concert the following night.
• Gayle King, Starr Jones, Patrick Ewing, Rosario Dawson, Jeffrey Wright, and John Legend mingling at Del Frisco Grille on Pennsylvania Avenue late Saturday — unclear who was hosting but didn’t seem like a coincidence they were all there.
• Nick Cannon posing for photos with fans near the Russell Senate Office Building on inauguration-day morning. (“Get your sister up there!” one dad with a videocamera yelled at his son.)
• John Legend (again!) with three women in the bar of 701 Restaurant Sunday evening.
• Kenya Moore of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” mingling at the BET gala Monday night with the only conspicuous bodyguards in the room. She told a reporter she hopes to come across as warmer and nicer in the next season of the show; seconds later, a fan asked for a photo, and she said no and walked away.
Also in The Reliable Source: