Places to go, regrettable moments, and ways our VIPs changed their lives in 2011.
• Target: Where Michelle Obama shopped incognito, until she just happened to run into an AP photographer.
• Constitution Hall: But most people don’t get an 80 mph police escort like Charlie Sheen.
• Dan Snyder’s superyacht: Unlike the Redskins, this ship isn’t sinking.
• Antonin Scalia got ticketed for a fender-bender on the GW parkway.
• Donovan McNabb’s fence, leveled by a wayward driver, was almost as bad as his time with the Redskins.
• Chelsea Clinton: The latest political spawn to grab a top broadcasting job.
• Ayla Brown: The previous latest political spawn to grab a broadcasting job.
• Locked out by the NBA strike, Delonte West took a job as furniture delivery man.
Read also: Reliable Source Person of the Year 2011