Who said it?
1. “I’m willing to get this done but I need a dance partner.”
2. “But if I had to fault President Obama, I would say that sometimes he’s– governs like a– a visitor from a morally superior civilization.”
3. “I think a lot of Republicans and Democrats are very concerned about Chuck Hagel’s position on Iran sanctions, his views toward Israel, Hamas and Hezbollah, and that there is wide and deep concern about his policies. All of us like him as a person.”
4. “I don’t have a counter-offer to make.”
5. “In [2012’s] first major disaster, the Mediterranean cruise ship Costa Concordia goes way off course, hits a rock and sinks. The captain, Francesco Schettino, is immediately relieved of command and placed in charge of the Italian economy.”