Who said it?
1. “Man, you guys are crack addicts. You really are obsessed with all these politics. Marco Rubio is a great guy.”
2. “I think people thought he should be doing a better job of trying to lead the country and they are worried that he lacked that leadership, posture. And, it seemed as if he was, you know, that the Republican argument was trying to, in fact, make the sequester look more painful in order to make the political point. I don’t think that played well for the president.”
3. “He continues to illustrate just how out of touch he is with the conservative movement. A wolf can hide in sheep’s clothing for only so long, but eventually you see its teeth revealing its true nature.”
4. “The truth is, I am too skinny to run. At least that’s what my friend, Chris Christie, keeps telling me.”
5. “I thought to myself, when was the last time a Republican managed to capture the imagination of young people, some people on the left, Mitch McConnell, John Thune, John Cornyn, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio — I mean that was a wide range of Republicans, and, people on the left, who said, you know something?”