Who said it?
1. “It’s the old Washington fiscal game of Jenga. You try to build as much debt as you can take, as much tax as you can take, until you topple the entire economy.”
2. “I don’t know, maybe seven or eight [debates] but not 23. That’s ridiculous.”
3. “I think it’s ridiculous to say that cutting $1.2 trillion over the next decade, when we’re going to spend $47 trillion of your money, is a step too far.”
4. “Quite literally, the opposition to gay marriage is dying. It’s old people.”
5. “These missile interceptors, of course, were planned by the Bush administration and one of the first things the Obama administration did, was cancel them. It was exactly four years ago and now they are deploying them. So I guess it’s better late than never, but it is a little late.”