Who said it?
1. “While America is buried in taxes and a fight for our rights, the permanent political class in D.C. dresses up and has a prom to make fun of themselves. No need for that. We get the real joke.”
2. “The president drew a red line on chemical weapons, thereby giving a green light to Bashar al-Assad to do anything short of that, including Scud missiles and helicopter gunships and airstrikes and mass executions.”
3. “Well, you know, there’s another aspect that involves Iran, and that’s the fact that Iran is a very close ally of the Assad regime, and according to reports now, is pouring its support into propping him up militarily and mobilizing Hezbollah out of Lebanon, to send their fighters into Syria, raising the prospect that at the end of all, this Assad could actually win this thing and impose his will on that country.”
4. “The reason the Obama administration does not want to recognize that chemical weapons are being used in Syria is because Obama warned the Syrian regime clearly and sharply in August against using such weapons. . . . But the White House must recognize that the game has already changed. U.S. credibility is on the line.”
5. “I don’t know what the rush to file the charges [on the Boston bombing] were. I have not been advised on that, or been informed on that. I would have liked to have seen that process, of him being interrogated, go much further before the [Justice Department] dropped the gauntlet, if you will, because that does automatically invoke some rights for the gentleman.”