Liberal sycophants in the media have been insisting the Obama administration scandals (three if you count only the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Justice and and Benghazi, Libya, scandals; four if you add the Department of Health and Human Services) will fade away. If anything, the controversies are intensifying. How can you tell the scandals aren’t vanishing?
1. The White House refers questions about possible perjury back to the accused’s own department.
2. You throw a spin session and major media outlets won’t show up.
3. Even Democrats want a special prosecutor. (“A Quinnipiac University poll released on Thursday shows 76 percent want a special counsel to 17 percent opposing. The idea has strong support across all parties, with 88 percent of Republicans, 63 percent of Democrats and 78 percent of independents calling for a special prosecutor.”)
4. Even Vice President Biden knows to stay out of sight. (Where’s he been the last couple of weeks?)
6. Losing on gun legislation is the least of his worries.
8. Headlines from the New York Times (“Holder Faces New Round of Criticism After Leak Inquiries”) are interchangeable with headlines from Right Turn.
10. Eric Holder has become less credible than Jay Carney.