Who said it?
1. “It was a coup and it was the second time in two and a half years that we have seen the military step in.”
2. ” [T]he politics will play itself out over the next two and a half years before 2016 shows up.”
3. “Egypt has not undergone a military coup, and it was certainly not run by the military. Today, there is an interim president in place.”
4. “You have seen Democrats saying that implementing Obamacare has the potential to be a train wreck. Well, now you have the prospect of a slow-motion train wreck.”
5. “Kerry is having a pretty tumultuous tenure at the State Department. It seems everything he touches is not turning out well.”