Who said what about whom?
1. “President has authority to act, but it’s neither his desire nor his intention to use that authority absent Congress backing.”
2. “They want it to pass. They just don’t want to vote for it.”
3. “And I still don’t quite understand why…they couldn’t fly aircraft over to Benghazi.”
4. “If they were asking me for my advice, I’d say withdraw the authorization.”
5. “The stakes for Obama on Syria are impossible to exaggerate. A loss would make his presidency appear impotent and damage the U.S.’s global standing.”