Who said it?
1. “A year ago we were talking about removing Assad, now, in a perverse way we’re partnering with Assad.”
2. “[I]t can only get worse if we do not do anything.”
3. “It’s like having a president who’s not a commander-in-chief, but a commander-in-confusion.”
4. “[T]his is a Russian plan for Russian interests.”
5. “There is not a seriousness on the part of the Russians. We’re going to see the Russians facilitating the departure of chemical weapons while plane load after plane load of Russian aircraft [will be] coming into Damascus full of weapons and devices to kill Syrians.”