Who said it?
1. “The only example of economic growth I can find in Newark is the growth of Cory Booker’s bank account.”
2. “I’m a reasonable guy. But I didn’t come to Washington to be a congressman. I came to do something for my country.”
3. “What’s not unprecedented is Congress tying strings to debt limit. What’s unprecedented is President refusing to negotiate.”
4. “There are no winners here.”
5. “If this situation is as serious as the President says it is, he has an obligation to get involved.”