Who said it?
1. “Tactically, it was a mistake to focus on something that couldn’t be achieved.”
2. “We didn’t do anything except create a big mess in Washington.”
3. “I wish president Obama would lead and take advantage of the opportunity provided by divided government.”
4. “Maybe it’s not in his DNA to be magnanimous to his opponents.”
5. “I do support Senator McConnell’s reelection. I think he is trying to lead our conference. It’s a diverse conference with a lot of different opinions, and that’s a tough job to begin and, of course, he’s got to represent his own state. So, look, I think at the end of the day, he has done a good job being a leader of the Republican conference in the Senate and I think that’s not an easy job to do.”