Who said it?
1. “He has the capacity to spend 27 years in prison, then come out of that prison and lead a country governed by whites.”
2. “If you want to deal with income inequality, the number one way to do it is to get people to work.”
3. “I think the administration has to push for … a peaceful program without enrichment. I wouldn’t begin the process by conceding anything on enrichment.”
4. “There’s a sense we have an opportunity in 2014 to win the Virginia Senate race.”
5. “The biggest challenge of our time is not income inequality, it is job creation.”