Who said it?
1. “We are making permanent law changes, permanent spending cuts, and those savings accrue over time.”
2. “We have not shot ourselves in the foot.”
3. “People want candor and proven performance, and that’s what you get from Republican governors.”
4. “The [Ukraine] government knows that if they suppress these protestors they will have a real revolution on their hands.”
5. “Paul [Ryan] is one of those rare people in Washington who’s acting more like a governor than just a member of Congress.”