Who said it?
1. “Any law you pass that discourages people to work can’t be a good idea.”
2. “If Obama is doing pretty well at end of 2015, she can run as a candidate of continuity.”
3. “Either you accept the reality that gay marriage is here to stay . . . or you can keep your head in the sand.”
4. “You’re the one who’s arguing the AFL-CIO argument.”
5. “I think there is a high degree probability that something is going to — something will detonate. Something will go off. But I do think it’s probably most likely to happen outside of the ring of steel and the Olympic village.”