Who said it?
1. “I don’t think Bill Clinton is as relevant as Hillary Clinton if she decides to run for president . . . . I think her record will be judged . . . and not the record of her husband.”
2. “Not all executive orders are equal. Some are authorized by law, but that’s not what we’re talking about here.”
3. “The real problem with the economy today is lack of upward mobility.”
4. “I do believe there is climate change.”
5. “The reason the Democrats are doing this is because Gov. Christie is a strong potential candidate in 2016 and they’re going to try to smother every Republican presidential possibility they can.”