Who said it?
1. “I do not believe that Crimea will slip out of Russia’s hands.”
2. “[A] critical reason for Putin’s aggression has been President Obama’s weakness.”
3. “The Obama administration has no real answers on crisis in Ukraine. Putin is laughing at the U.S.”
4. “I’m not going to make a decision yet, but I’ll be in Iowa and New Hampshire next month.”
5. “I don’t agree with [Rand Paul] on foreign policy. U.S. leadership is critical in the world. I agree we should be reluctant to deploy military force aboard, but there’s a vital role, just as Ronald Reagan did. . . . The United States has a responsibility to defend our values.”