Who said it?
1. “We wasted a week of precious time up in that region, when all along … the southern Indian Ocean I think is where the location is.”
2. “[W]hen Russian troops would be invading Ukraine from the Eastern regions, from the eastern sides from Russia, then would be, for us difficult to ask people who live in, the Ukrainians who live in there, not to respond on this military invasion.”
3. “He goes to bed at night thinking of Peter the Great and he wakes up thinking of Stalin.”
4. “The morning 2016 presidential race becomes about substance, Hillary Clinton will lose support.”
5. “The likelihood is the Republicans take the Senate. … But the fact is there are a lot of things that have to happen, and one of them is Republican primaries have to come out the way Republicans want. Now, some states they can nominate yahoos, and the yahoo will win. But other states, if they nominate yahoos, the Democrat’s likely to win.”