Who said it?
1. “You have to court Congress like you do your wife.”
2. “It’s almost a sign of desperation when you throw [Pollard] into the pot to keep peace talks on the table.”
3. “The New York Times editorializes all day, every day and doesn’t count any of what it does as contributions.”
4. “It’s a time of great stress for our military.”
5. “He moved people from insurance plans they liked to — forced them into the exchanges. That’s like saying you’ve got to give the Soviet Union a lot of credit, 200 million people bought bread in their grocery stories. If it’s the only place you can buy health insurance, they’re going to get people to buy health insurance there.”