Who said it?
1. “Ben Rhodes talks about the video five times in this memo. Five times.”
2. “Here’s the problem. The CIA testified before the House Intel Committee—[CIA deputy director Mike] Morell—that, in fact, they did not put a causal connection between the attack and the video … when that was said that’s not in a talking point anyway. The video story clearly came from the White House.”
3. “More whites believe in ghosts than believe in racism.”
4. ““We do need to consider giving military aid to Ukraine.”
5. “That clearly demonstrates the White House tried to shift the story away from a coordinated terrorist attack of an unsecured facility to a video that caused a protest of a strongly secured facility that they couldn’t really be held responsible [for].”