Who said it?
1. “If it’s a fair process, I believe Democrats will participate.”
2. “I believe that if you want to be president of the United States, you run for president. You don’t run for president with some eject button in the cockpit that allows you to go on an exit ramp if it doesn’t work out.”
3. “Withdrawing from wars that don’t end in clear-cut victories is a tricky business.”
4. “It’s an exercise in self esteem. I do not know how adults stand there, facing a camera, and say ‘Bring back our girls.’ Are these barbarians in the wilds of Nigeria supposed to check their Twitter accounts and say, ‘Uh-oh, Michelle Obama is very cross with us, we better change our behavior?’”
5. “If you look at the diplomacy that was pursued in her time in the State Department, it has failed everywhere in the world. If she is going to run on her record as secretary of state, she’s also going to have to answer for its massive failures.”