Who said it?
1. “The president gave a lot of bold talk, drew a red line, said he was going to act and then, in the end, didn’t act.”
2. “Being the front-runner carries risks.”
3. “This has gone from incompetence to something criminal…. I think it’s time for Shinseki to resign.”
4. “She was secretary of State at the time that [Benghazi] happened. She was one of the first in Washington to know about it. I think she clearly bears responsibility for whatever the State Department did or didn’t do with respect to that crisis.”
5. “We felt at least 40 veterans died as a result of delayed care.”