Who said it?
1. “We can’t wait days or weeks or months to scratch our head and [wait for] some political reconciliation process.”
2. “The Secretary stressed to the Foreign Minister that the United States is committed to supporting Iraq and that the President is examining a range of options that could help the Iraqi security forces push back on ISIL [Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant] advances.”
3. “I don’t have any regrets.”
4. “This is proof that a sustained campaign against Al Qaeda is necessary. You can’t put a timeline on it.”
5. “I’m not running for president. I’ve said that so many times…I’m convinced that the field of Republican candidates that I’m seeing is in a lot better position to [communicate the GOP’s message] than I am. . . . Talk of draft is kind of silly.”