Who said it?
1. “Obama is projecting worldwide weakness, it emboldens others, encourages them to act in a belligerent way.”
2. “Our job is to try to anticipate the next attack and not just react to the last one.”
3. “I don’t think [President Obama] particularly cares whether or not the border of the United States is secure.”
4. “We now have the largest and richest enclave of radical terrorists in history.”
5. “[T]he prime minister said he was going to bring the perpetrators to justice very quickly, and he has. One thing I can assure you . . . that if these are Jews who are going to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law if they perpetrated these crimes, they will not be hailed as heroes by Israeli political leaders. There will not be public squares in Israel that will be named after them. Little schoolboys and schoolgirls in Israel will not emulate them as heroes.”