Who said it?
1. “We face a very brutal enemy. We use our missiles to protect our people, they use their people to protect missiles.”
2. This might be “more dangerous that at any time in the past.”
3. “It’s a breathtaking interview. Breathtakingly audacious. I mean let’s just take Syria, just as one example. His government, the Iranian government, is the prime supporter of the Assad regime, which has used chemical weapons and chlorine gas and barrel bombs to murder, among others, thousands of children, innocent children. More than 9,000 children have been murdered by the Assad regime.”
4. “If you get cold in Cleveland, you can always find a home in Miami.”
5. “Right now 70% of border patrol officers are taking care of these children, and not doing their job.”