Who said it?
1. “They had the same intelligence, the same evidence. Samantha Power was a more forceful presentation at the United Nations than the president.”
2. “[F]rom everything I understand from the status of the negotiations, there are very significant breaches between the position that I and, I believe, the majority of the Congress would hold as to what is a good deal versus where we’re at. And I am increasingly worried that — while I agree with the administration on the refrain, that no deal is better than a bad deal — that we are continuously moving in a direction in which bad deal may very well be viewed as a good deal.”
3. “The issue is: Where is Putin? I would say, Putin, you have to man up. You should talk to the world. You should say this was a mistake, if it was a mistake.”
4. “What Hamas is doing very cynically is embedding its rocketeers, its rocket caches, its tunnels — these terror tunnels — in homes, in hospitals, in schools, and when we take action, as targeted as we can, they then use their civilians as human shields. So Hamas is both targeting civilians, and Hamas is hiding behind civilians. That’s a double war crime, and therefore all civilian deaths, as regrettable as they are, fall on their shoulders.”
5. “There’s a battle of wills between the KGB colonel and community organizer, and the colonel is winning.”