Who said it?
1. “Hamas is betting on that fact that people don’t have the context, basically that they can hoodwink people, mislead the entire world.”
2. “The idea that we can’t assimilate these eight-year-old criminals with their teddy bears is preposterous.”
3. “[Vladimir Putin is] a schoolyard bully. . . . We should raise the sanctions.”
4. “Elizabeth Warren has been more outspoken on many of these issues than has Hillary Clinton, especially when it comes to Wall Street.”
5. “To put it mildly, the world is a mess.”