Who said it?
1. “I don’t understand why this administration would criticize Israel for trying to protect their citizens and their country from a group who have clearly stated they will not be satisfied until Israel is wiped off the face of the earth.”
2. “The road to peace goes over Hamas. It does not include Hamas.”
3. “There is a huge [border] problem here, and the people who are in charge of solving it are the president, the House, and the Senate, and they oughta all get back to Washington and do their job.”
4. “The world is more complicated … but channeling Jimmy Carter is not the answer.”
5. “Nobody’s attacking schools or hospitals. We’re attacking Hamas. But Hamas is standing in the middle of a hospital.”