Who said it?
1. “I think he needed to be much harsher as it related to the white supremacists and the nature of that.”
2. “There’s two words that need to be said over and over again. Domestic terrorism and white supremacy. That is exactly what we saw on display this weekend, and we just aren’t seeing leadership from the White House.”
3. “These groups seem to believe they have a friend in Donald Trump in the White House. I don’t know why they believe that, but they don’t see me as a friend in the Senate, and I would urge the president to dissuade these groups that he’s their friend.”
4. “The United States military is locked and loaded everyday.”
5. “I think they made a choice in that campaign to go to people’s prejudices, to go to the gutter.”