Who said it?
1. “I do not believe that the president will fire Mueller. We’ll see.”
2. “[The Syrian strike] does not, however, solve the problem that we do not have an overall, comprehensive strategy for dealing with Syria.”
3. “Jim Comey, in my way of thinking, is a good man who made a very consequential blunder. Good people make mistakes all the time.”
4. “We of course know that our work in Syria is not done.”
5. “Well, it tells me that they, the FBI, Department of Justice, would have had, had compelling evidence of potential criminal activity for them to conduct this type of surveillance against individual who has worked closely with Mr. Trump over the course of many years. … They would have had to meet a very high threshold for that. And the fact that he was under surveillance for this period of time I think gives the FBI certainly some insight into his activities.”