Following a tour of Canada starting June 30 (where they are expected to participate in Canada Day festivities), the newlyweds will spend July 8-10 in California. We’re still waiting to hear more on their itinerary or potential plans of Hollywood hobnobbing, but it’s likely they’ll pay a visit to their esteemed wedding guests David and Victoria Beckham.
Last seen on the grounds of Buckingham Palace the day after their wedding, the couple asked for a few days of privacy before returning to their rented farmhouse in Anglesey, Wales. Kate is focusing on her role as an officer’s wife, which could include a good deal of housework, considering the couple has no servants or staff. The trip to California will be her first time on U.S. soil. Where do you think she should stay while she’s here?
• Photos: Prince William and Kate’s Kiss
• Video: The royal wedding in under 2 minutes
• Who won the royal wedding hats race?
• Photos: Kate’s dress wows the crowd
• How it unfolded, moment by moment
• Photos: A wedding to remember
• Royal Wedding 2011: Recaps, news, photos, video
Follow the Royal Wedding on @PostStyle, or comment below via Facebook, Yahoo, AOL or Hotmail.