Perched precariously on foreheads and floating feet up into the air, the real show stoppers at the wedding are the ridiculously fabulous hats. Tiny hats, curly hats, an avalanche-waiting-to-happen hat. The star hat designer, Phillip Treacy, is the choice for Camilla Parker-Bowles and mother-of-the-bride Carol Middleton. Victoria Beckham opted for a Beetlejuice inspired hat, also by Treacy. Here’s images of the headwear seen at Westminister Abbey:
• Wedding survival guide
• Photos: London prepares for the royal wedding
• Photos: Kate Middleton, princess to be
• Wedding video channel: The latest from London
• Wedding trivia: Make a royal match
• Interactive: Take a 3-D tour of Westminster Abbey
• Royal Wedding 2011: All the latest news, photos, video
* On Friday, catch up on the full blog of the wedding at washingtonpost.com/royalwedding.
Follow the Royal Wedding on @PostStyle, or comment below via Facebook, Yahoo, AOL or Hotmail.