Royal maid of honor Pippa Middleton arrived wearing an elegant, cream cowl neck gown by Alexander McQueen—the same house as her sister’s instantly famous wedding dress. Kate’s bridesmaids wore matching dresses by Nicki Macfarlane.
Queen Elizabeth chose a yellow dress, overcoat and hat all by Angela Kelly. Her single crepe wool primerose dress is detailed with decorative beading at the neck.
Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall’s duck egg blue, silk dress was designed by Anna Valentine. She wore a hand-embroidered overcoat.
Mother of the bride, Carole Middleton wore a sky blue wool crape coat dress by Catherine Walker. The dress is detailed with matte satin piping and passementerie at the waist and cuffs. Her hat is by Jane Corbett.
• Wedding survival guide: When and where to watch
• Photos: London prepares for the royal wedding
• Photos: Kate Middleton, princess to be
• Wedding video channel: The latest from London
• Wedding trivia: Make a royal match
• Interactive: Take a 3-D tour of Westminster Abbey
• Royal Wedding 2011: All the latest news, photos, video
* On Friday, catch live blogging of the wedding starting at 4 a.m., and live video beginning at 5 a.m. at washingtonpost.com/royalwedding.
Follow the Royal Wedding on @PostStyle, or comment below via Facebook, Yahoo, AOL or Hotmail.