Food with flair
Follow food editor Bonnie Benwick’s advice and impress your guests with a beautiful Victoria Sandwich Cake. In keeping with British breakfast traditions, you could also shower your friends with scones or a plate of Chocolate Poundcake Tea Sandwiches.
Unfortunately, there isn’t enough time to completely redesign your home in full British fashion, but you can break out your red-white-and-blue trimmings. Add a splash of Union Jack to your table with these lovely (and free) royal wedding party printables from DesignEditor.
Know the schedule
Share your photos
We want to see what kind of royal wedding extravaganza you cook up, so send us your best pictures and ideas or share them with us on twitter @poststyle. In the meantime, we can’t get enough of these royal wedding cupcakes.
• Wedding survival guide: When and where to watch
• Photos: London prepares for the royal wedding
• Photos: Kate Middleton, princess to be
• Wedding video channel: The latest from London
• Wedding trivia: Make a royal match
• Interactive: Take a 3-D tour of Westminster Abbey
• Royal Wedding 2011: All the latest news, photos, video
* On Friday, catch live blogging of the wedding starting at 4 a.m., and live video beginning at 5 a.m. at washingtonpost.com/royalwedding.
Follow the royal edding on @PostStyle, or comment below via Facebook, Yahoo, AOL or Hotmail.