When Prince Andrew arrived at the royal wedding ceremony with his daughters, princesses Beatrice and Eugenie of York, reactions to Beatrice’s beige hat were particularly outrageous. In fact — “Princess Beatrice’s Ridiculous Royal Wedding Hat” now has 12,000 fans and counting on Facebook, and at least 13 other Facebook pages have been created since she stepped out onto the wedding carpet.
And so, we have to ask: What did Princess Bea’s hat most resemble? A spider? A toilet seat wrapped in ribbon? The Flying Spaghetti Monster?
Use the handy Facebook comments tool at the bottom of this post to tell us. While you’re thinking of a response, check out this Brady Bunch-style roundup of royal wedding hats:
• Photos: Prince William and Kate’s Kiss
• Video: The royal wedding in under 2 minutes
• Who won the royal wedding hats race?
• Photos: Kate’s dress wows the crowd
• How it unfolded, moment by moment
• Photos: A wedding to remember
• Royal Wedding 2011: Recaps, news, photos, video
Follow the Royal Wedding on @PostStyle, or comment below via Facebook, Yahoo, AOL or Hotmail.