When Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, gave Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, her first public kiss on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, it was so fleeting the crowd began to chant “kiss her again!”
Which he did, followed by a giggle from the bride, and a spreading blush on the groom.
As for the little bridesmaids closest to the kiss, they didn’t look too pleased about the whole affair. See photos below:
Follow the Royal Wedding on @PostStyle, or comment below via Facebook, Yahoo, AOL or Hotmail.
• Photos: Prince William and Kate’s Kiss
• Video: The royal wedding in under 2 minutes
• Who won the royal wedding hats race?
• Photos: Kate’s dress wows the crowd
• How it unfolded, moment by moment
• Photos: A wedding to remember
• Royal Wedding 2011: Recaps, news, photos, video