The Right Rev. Richard Chartres, the bishop of London, presented the address at the royal wedding. During the speech, he read a wedding poem that William and Kate composed for the occasion. The full text of his speech can be read here.
• Wedding survival guide: When and where to watch
• Photos: London prepares for the royal wedding
• Photos: Kate Middleton, princess to be
• Wedding video channel: The latest from London
• Wedding trivia: Make a royal match
• Interactive: Take a 3-D tour of Westminster Abbey
• Royal Wedding 2011: All the latest news, photos, video
* On Friday, catch live blogging of the wedding starting at 4 a.m., and live video beginning at 5 a.m. at washingtonpost.com/royalwedding.
Follow the Royal Wedding on @PostStyle, or comment below via Facebook, Yahoo, AOL or Hotmail.